One of the key objectives of my blog is to provide my readers details of tools which are cutting edge (and usually free) which moves their productivity needle several notches higher.
So introducing Yesware – the Boston-based startup that helps sales and marketing people assess how effective email campaigns are by tracking who opens what and when. A big part of that story is that Yesware’s service integrates with Gmail and contacts as well as with Salesforce.com, synchronizing appointments between Gmail and Salesforce.com accounts.
Get your free Yesware at http://www.yesware.com/
Yesware is a free add-on for Gmail that helps you sell more effectively right from your inbox.
Get actionable insights into how your prospects and customers are reacting to your messages with our email tracking features.
- Get alerts each time someone opens an email or clicks on a link
- Know exactly when to follow up with your clients and prospects
- Know where in the world your message is being viewed
- View the device that prospects are using to open your email
Yesware Teams make it easy to share winning messages and viewing detailed team reports.
- Name your team and invite colleagues to collaborate
- Share all of your winning email templates with each other to increase sales and productivity
- View detailed team reports & analytics on emails sent, opens, response rates, & much more
Create personal, customized email templates for every stage of your sales process.
- Choose your best templates by seeing which ones your customers reply to most
- Incorporate links and rich text to send great looking messages at the click of a button—every time
- Use [brackets] to indicate custom fields to make your templates even faster and easier to use
With Yesware Reminders, you’ll never miss a follow-up again.
- Remind yourself to follow-up on important emails
- Use Reminders to easily prioritize critical messages that don’t receive replies
- Get detailed tracking information about your emails when your Reminders come due
Harness the best that Yesware and Salesforce have to offer. We let you manage your sales funnel, right from Gmail.
- Create and Edit Salesforce contacts directly from Gmail
- Automatically sync all tracking data— sent emails, opens, link-clicks, and replies— to Salesforce
- Quickly add new tasks to Salesforce while you’re reading an email from a contact
- Get activity reporting for each contact, lead, account, and opportunity
With just one click every email you write can sync automatically with your CRM. You can focus on selling, we’ll take care of the data.
- Ease of use thanks to partnerships with popular providers like Salesforce, Batchbook, Pipedrive, Base, Highrise, SugarCRM, and other services like TimeTrade
- Save time and avoid mistakes from manual entry
- Actionable information when it matters most
Our reports and analytics turn you into a sales superstar by helping you close more deals—faster.
- Know exactly who’s best to follow up with by using our personal tracking reports and gauge your email opens for the last 30 days
- See where in the world people open your emails from inside your inbox
- Find out if your message is reaching top decision makers
- Prioritize your email prospecting with subject filters and email activity sorting
Quickly and easily monitor your team’s performance, and goal progress, with Team reports.
- Learn how your team’s messaging is resonating with your target market
- Know what your team is doing everyday without having to rely on manual data entry
- See which emails get high open rates and leverage these insights to share expertise amongst the team
- Reward best practices and winning approaches